Service Areas & Hours
Available 7 days a week
Inspections take an average of 3 – 4 hours to complete depending on the size, age and condition of the property inspected.
We conduct thorough home and property inspections in Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere, Cochrane, Okotoks, Strathmore and surrounding areas.
Pre-sale inspection for home buyers:
- This is an important part of the purchasing process. A DUN-RITE inspection gives the buyers more detailed information about the home they are about to purchase.
Pre-listing inspection for home sellers:
- A DUN-RITE inspection give the current owner a good idea of what the purchaser may find, avoiding surprises and allowing them to make any necessary repairs before listing their home.
New home warranty expiration inspection:
- If you purchased a new home and it still has a warranty from the builder, you might want to consider having a professional home inspection before the warranty expires.
- It’s a rare case that even a new home doesn’t have some problems that were overlooked by the builder. Those repairs or corrections can easily exceed the cost of an inspection.
- Inspection before, during or after renovating your home could save you thousands of dollars. Knowing what repairs may also be needed in addition to or related to your planned renovation, upgrade or addition will help with your budgeting.
Home Inspection Reports
- The DUN-RITE Inspection Report is a comprehensive profile of the internal systems and structure of your home.
- It identifies required repairs.
- On the other hand, the inspection report may indicate that your home does Not require any repairs in the near future. Either way, you gain peace of mind about the condition and safety of the home.
- Use Home Inspector Pro inspection software so that my reports and photo documentation where applicable are easy to read and understand.
- Full detailed home inspection report ready within 24 hrs. of the inspection.