Dun-Rite Home Inspection and the Home Inspector are Alberta Government (Service Alberta) Licensed under the Provincial Legislation to conduct Home Inspections. Dun-Rite Home Inspection is covered by the requisite Error & Omission as well as Damage & Liability Insurance. We are also fully bonded.
- Member in good standing with InterNACHI & CanNACHI Associations – We endorse their Standards of Practise and Code of Ethics.
- Alberta Home Inspector, Provincially Licenced, Bonded & Insured
- Extensive Technical background, very knowledgeable in residential and commercial construction, 45+ years in the Development , General Contracting, Multi-Family & Residential Industry
- Previous Custom Home Builder ( 11 residential homes built to date ) – New Home Warranty Recipient
- Level 1 Thermographer – Snell Group , Thermal Imager Scanner Technology used
- CaGBC. LEED Accredited Professional – Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – Green Building Benefits & Rating System
- Gold Seal Certified by the Canadian Construction Association – In distinguishing the skills and competence in the construction industry
- Applied Science Technologist Certification – Saskatchewan Applied Science Technologists and Technicians life time membership. A.Sc.T. designation
- Mold Inspection Certifications by Inspect4mold Training Program
- Continue learning (30 hours per year) per CanNACHI’s continuing education policy
- Professional training & education, general skills & experiences with Western Canada Leading General Contractors (Bennett & White, A.V.Carlson, Kraft, Stuart Olson, Dawson & Wallace & Ledcor Construction )